Generally one question is faced by very developer what is asp.net page life cycle every body know very well like sequence of asp.net page event like
it is fine for standalone pages but if a page have master page then what the page life cycle? confuse!!!
Below is the sequence of event of page events which contain master page with chronological order.
- Master page (Page_Init) event
- Content page (Page_Init) event
- Content page (Page_Load) event
- Master page (Page_Load) event
- Content page (Page_Prerender) event
- Master page (Page_Prerender) event
- Content page (Page_Prerendercomplete) event
- Master page (Page_Prerendercomplete) event
Remember one thing page life cycle of page contain master page all event fire like first master page event then content page event but in case of page load event first content page load event fire then master page event fire. so that’s all from my side
I think It may help you, Happy coding, stay turned for more…